15 Reasons Why We’re the Real Estate Company for You!
- We have a total commitment to providing excellent service throughout the real estate transaction.
- We have exceptional knowledge of the local real estate market.
- As a real estate professionals, we will be committed to negotiating on your behalf to help meet your specific goals and objectives.
- We will engage in a comprehensive networking strategy to assist in the purchase or sale of your home.
- We will go the extra mile for you to make sure your next real estate transaction is a smooth one.
- We take pride in providing personalized service which means that we will be highly involved in the actual purchase or sale or your home.
- We will utilize technology to better meet your specific real estate needs, whether you are buying or selling.
- We will take on the difficult tasks to make moving an easy process.
- We will assist you in finding the related services that are necessary to buy or sell a home or other property.
- We will keep you apprised of current local real estate market conditions that can impact the purchase or sale of your home.
- We are full time real estate professionals which means you will have the pinnacle of support throughout your real estate transaction.
- We will utilize our experience both in and out of real estate to let you attend to your family while we do the work making sure your real estate transaction is processed in the most trouble free manner possible.
- We respect your time and work with you so your busy schedule is not interrupted.
- We uphold the highest moral and ethical standards throughout any real estate transaction we are involved in.
- We get results!
As co-founder, Ron Sandora helps provide strategic direction for the company, while serving as a visionary leader within the North American real estate industry. The foundation of Ron’s business savvy began during his work on the Financial Staff of General Motors Corporation (GMC) and continued to grow after transferring to the GMC Real Estate Staff where he served for more than thirty years. Ron possesses tremendous negotiating skills, and has extensive experience in commercial, industrial and residential real estate including home restorations.
A life long resident of Michigan, Ron lives in the Clarkston area and is a 1972 graduate of Walsh College.
Lorrie Fiteny is the heart and leader of Sandora & Fiteny Real Estate. Her personal integrity and unending drive are touchstones that have made Sandora & Fiteny one of the fastest growing real estate companies in North Oakland County with coverage in the entire Metro Detroit Area. Lorrie brings a deep commitment to the services of both buyers and sellers. As a seasoned veteran of nearly twenty years in the Clarkston/North Oakland County market, she brings a wealth of experience.
In addition to her experience in real estate, she spent ten years in advertising at BBDO, arguably one of the largest agencies in the world, coordinating and executing national dealer advertising programs on behalf of Dodge. In keeping with the current real estate market she is Vice-President Chief Examiner and Case Management Executive with Short Sale Pros. Her experience with foreclosures and short sales aid the distressed homeowner to achieve a successful conclusion to a difficult situation in a distressed market for sellers and buyers alike.
Lorrie resides in Clarkston with her son, a junior at Michigan State University and her daughter, a sophomore also at Michigan State University.
Ever since the inception of Sandora & Fiteny Real Estate Loretta Sandora has consistently redefined what’s possible. As Team Leader of all markets, she has consistently increased the real estate office closed volume sales. It could be said that real estate is in Loretta’s genes, as her father has been in the real estate business for more than forty years.
Based upon her energetic commitment to service, Loretta has been able to establish and maintain long- term relationships with her clients. She knows that the creation of a long-term relationship is far more valuable than any single transaction. She has vast experience in residential, commercial and vacant property. Largely due to marketing strategies utilizing the internet, websites and email marketing enables Loretta to cover the entire metropolitan Detroit market.
Carla holds everything together for Sandora & Fiteny Real Estate. As an individual who emphasizes organization and cohesive unity, Carla serves as the foundation for all Sandora & Fiteny transactions. From organizing files to scheduling appointments, Carla keeps abreast with all time-sensitive issues. Her attention to detail and administrative consistency makes her an asset to our team.
Carla’s experience in the world of real estate began as a manager for a large property management and development company, a post that led to her becoming a licensed real estate agent. The skills that she developed while helping to coordinate large scale building & development projects in a timely and cost efficient manner have been transferred to her work at Sandora & Fiteny Real Estate.
Bio coming soon!
Bio coming soon!
“They all work really hard, but have a lot of fun working with each other and have emitted that sense to their clients.
They make sure every detail, large or small, is taken care of.
With the Sandora & Fiteny Team working for you it gets taken care of!”